SARATOGA, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Saratoga Hospital announced that on August 31, locations throughout Saratoga County will host free NARCAN trainings.
Masks must be worn at all times, no matter your vaccination status. Trainings will be brief, and all participants will leave with a complimentary NARCAN kit.
More from NEWS10
- Two arrested after ordering over $1,000 of alcohol with stolen identity thief
- Warren County Sheriffs need help in vape shop break-in
- Warren County COVID update includes plans for third vaccine doses
- Rally in Troy calls for accountability in Thevenin case
- Times Square investigation: All-clear given after NYPD responds to report of suspicious package