HOOSICK, N.Y (NEWS10) — The Rensselaer County Sheriff’s Office says two people have been arrested after a search warrant was executed at a residence in Hoosick. The search warrant was a result of a three month investigation into anonymous complaints of drug activity.
Police say Jacen E. Blair, 43, and Rebecca L. Gorman, 30, were arrested after about 800 bags of heroin, over 50 grams of crack cocaine, a large amount of money and drug paraphernalia were found at the residence.
Both have been charged with multiple counts of 3rd degree criminal possession of a controlled substance (felony).
Blair and Gorman were arraigned in Brunswick Town Court and released on their own recognizance. Both are scheduled to appear in court at a later date.
More from NEWS10
- Senators introduce new voting rights bill, Republicans remain opposed
- Chemung County man indicted for dismembering, killing male victim
- COVID: A look back at reported cases and vaccinations
- Rochester teen indicted on multiple charges after fatal crash involving ambulance
- NYC mom forced to use umbrella inside leaky public housing