HOLYOKE, Mass. (WWLP) — A viewer from NEWS10’s sister station in Springfield sent in photos on Monday of a moose in Holyoke.
According to the email, the moose was running through neighborhoods in the area of Homestead Avenue. The viewer saw the moose return to the woods near Holyoke Community College.
More from NEWS10
- ‘They don’t deserve to die’: Texas jail waited 7 months to offer COVID-19 vaccine
- Palace Theatre Community Block Party announced
- NYS coronavirus update, August 23
- 175th Dutchess County Fair starts Tuesday
- Students are returning to school with anxiety, grief and gaps in social skills – will there be enough mental health resources?