SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The fifth annual Saratoga Motorcar Auction returns this weekend. The auction will be Friday, September 24 from noon to 5 p.m. and Saturday, September 25 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC).
“We are excited to have a vast array of excellent vehicles for our fifth year,” said Dan Ritopecki, Auction Director. “The fact that we have such diversity amongst our consignments shows that we are gaining even more credibility and trust in the auction industry in the past five years.”
There will be an auction preview day on September 23 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. which is free to the public. Spectator tickets for auction days are $20 per person, per day, and will be on-sale at the entrance gate. Free parking is available in SPAC’s east lot.
Over 300 collectible vehicles plus automobilia will be available for bid. Check out some of them below!
The Saratoga Motorcar Auction is the largest, annual fundraiser by the Saratoga Automobile Museum, a not-for-profit institution. Last year, $3.7 million was raised for the museum.
People can bid in person, online, over the phone, or via proxy. More information can be found on the auction’s website.
More from NEWS10
- Republican senators won’t budge on debt limit increase as Democrats push big spending bill
- Clifton Park installing new pedestrian signals, crosswalks in Exit 9 area
- Local real estate update: Is it still a seller’s market?
- House Democrats push abortion rights bill
- Rochester man charged in hatchet murder back in custody after ‘Less is More’ release